Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Wednesday 14 May 2014

                                          Whanau

..............A gift of family..............
Everyday brings with it news about family.
I have learned that My Dad, who is nearly 90 is in hospital and feeling miserable .
I have spoken to him but as he is 4 hours drive I will wait till I go down with my daughter ...it is always such a pull to just drop everything and rush down but right now a new baby is about to enter the world.

As I have already shared with you our daughter is about to have baby number 2 any day.
This is a very special birth for her as the first birth was tinged with stress and sadness and of course the anxiety of what may happen after being told that the baby had a major birth defect .

Well that baby was born a tough little fighter and although there had been some tough times and some surgery ahead we have the most adorable 3 year old that is about to be a sibling.
The other grandchildren are all very exited about the "cousie."
Bets are on it is a boy.


To visit the children and grandchildren is only a 15 kilometer drive down a most exquisite country road.Today the Autumn light made it a breathtaking drive. Leaving home just while the light was 
shining through the Rowan tree.

 






The last of the yellow Lombardi poplar.

As the sun sets a red glow lights the very peaks of the mountains.


It doesn't matter in which direction I look The scenery is stunning to me






 Of course there was great excitement and anticipation with my visit .....New lop eared rabbits were bought for my eldest grandchild and she was very keen to show them off.






I

When a child loves you for a long long time, Not just to play with  but really loves you Then you become real

“The Velveteen Rabbit” by Margery Williams




I get so much pleasure from watching these little people grow....they are so gentle ,loving and intelligent ...I am thankful for each and everyone of  our whanau.





"If you want your children to be intelligent ,read them fairy tales.If you want them to be more intelligent ,read them more fairy tales" 
Albert Einstein ―



I hope you have a lovely day where ever  you  may be........and I hope you make the most of the  family  that surround you with love..


.

1 comment :

  1. Really enjoying all your blogs Willy. You have such a lot of energy and then to re-live it all by writing it all in your blogs, is amazing. I feel exhausted just reading it!!! You have a beautiful way with words, and the love you have for your family can truly be felt in all you have recorded. You're a gem in every sense of the word. Joy

    ReplyDelete