Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Tuesday 13 May 2014

..................................A darling little parcel................................


Today I got the loveliest parcel from my daughter in Australia. It was for Mothers day .
The parcel was addressed to Mummy darling and coincidently unbeknown to us there are a family named Darling that live down the road.
Being a country road and no numbered boxes the parcel went to Mrs Darling.
This afternoon however the correct darling Mummy received it.
That of course was me. How lucky I am .
I made a hot coffee in a lovely china cup got all comfortable and skyped my daughter so she could watch me open the gift......

I really don't know who was more exited...

I do believe I am so so lucky ....and have so much to be thankful for .......

Mothers day just continues on .....and just saying that tomorrow I take a trip to the city where my other daughter and her husband are going to the hospital as my daughter is full term with baby number 2.
I have been in attendance with 5 of my grandchildrens births and they have been so very very special this will be no exception I am sure.
I will keep you posted.
In the meantime  remember how very happy you have made me by just visiting today.
Take care and don't forget to have a giggle its good for the soul.




No comments :

Post a Comment