Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Sunday 18 May 2014

        ............. Quick unpick...........

As you have probably guessed I have not left yet......It is Sunday and I am still here ...I will no doubt rush off as soon as the telephone rings but for now I am content to finish my projects and get much needed emotional rest....Life is a roller coaster.
I have had some very Sad and Bad and Disturbing news in these last 2 months.(nothing to do with the baby coming for those of you who may have got a wee fright , no the baby.... that is pure joy).

It's life .....and  life  happens...........

I  believe I take longer then the average person to process information because my brain insists on dissecting  enquiring and analysing before I accept  bad sad or disturbing news.
Denial is often my best friend but when confronted with the truth , the facts,the inevitable ......I slowly come round to dealing with the emotional aspects of each situation.
In this case its rather unfair I should be confronted with so much in such a short space of time.
I will share with you but not right now ...maybe next month, which incidentally is my birthday month.
Constant use has worn down my quick unpick..... maybe its time to start doing it right and to get a new quick unpick.

Finished and topped off with a little glass button.

....a wee bag for my glasses...


If  " from "Pillow case to Spec's case " appeals to you wait till you see my "Table throws made  from old skirts"...... Oh and my "Stylish Skirts from old Table throws" and my "little coats" for children out of "old blankets".....Oh and yes I really do want to get started on those hot water bottle  covers.
This was a belt that I unpicked....... guess what it will be.

There is still lots of Autumn colour around despite the fact that winter is now two weeks away and despite the rain and warm breeze  (which never lasts long enough here).
I hardly exercised at all today so mental note to myself "move more please"......
Time to make a wreath.
Cotoneaster franchetii


Don't you just love colour My favourite colour is green.My entire living area is a pale dusky green...........


The Magnolia Susan still holding on to her leaves....

Nearly all the leaves have fallen ...the odd apple that has been hollowed out by bee's and the ever present brown "Greenman"......

Well folks thats another day sewn up ...and boy a quick unpick was needed today......

Have a wonderful warm life ....hope you don't have to do too much quick "unpicking"
Oh and did you guess it was a case for my Ipad tablet.....








I




No comments :

Post a Comment