Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Friday 1 January 2016

.......AND SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS
My friends I wish you all a prosperous New Year and hope that you all enjoyed a Merry Christmas.

This year it was not our time to host christmas so we had a family meal and present sharing before christmas so that the family's  could join the respective in law family.s.
This year we had the loveliest Christmas day at the neighbours and it was truly beautiful.
Sitting under the giant cherry tree shading ourselves from a 30 degree heat and eating the most delectable treats.Have I mentioned my neighbour is a fantastic cook ,baker and host It was a lovely lovely day Thank you Lindi and Steve.I do hope you join us next year.

Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.







A little bit of Kiwiana...











Doesn't Lindi do just the best job of decorating her home.The kitchen tree was decorated with her gingerbread men and all the little cookie cutters...
I just love Christmas and try to make it special but Lindi takes out the best christmas ever prize for this year.I am so grateful .




Below are some decorations in a shop in Melbourne.It was so hard not to be tempted .I did buy 3 purple fairies,My daughter certainly loved her one .Every year from now on I will endeavour to give each of my children one decoration for their tree . Also below are the photo's of this years Christmas at home.
I played a couple of christmas songs for the children , one was Feliz navidad.Leo my grandson said Oma I know that song ...He thought it was At least mummy does.














Of course no Christmas is complete in our house without a gingerbread house ...THANK YOU OCEAN,,










Only pastel colours in the garden for christmas ...

















A decoration from my Canadian cousin Renee..









A special message for a special follower finding her strength.

Another year over and a new one just begun....

So my friends and followers i leave you with this last quote. 
I am off fishing.... Before i go i want to thank you all for being with me  and being part of my blog ,, leave a comment  as i have now left facebook and I would like to mention each of you followers and just like knowing you are out there so I can send you all good thoughts and my love.  .Enjoy your New Year..




2 comments :

  1. As always beautiful photos on your Blog. The decorations all look wonderful! Happy New Year from June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you June.I am just getting the hang of the comments section .It must be very cold on your side of the world.xxxhappy New year to you too June

    ReplyDelete