Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Wednesday 1 June 2016

First day of Winter

It was far too cold to work outside and too wet to rake leaves ...so I sat and made lavender bags.
How lucky I had harvested a good lot of my lavender this Summer.


I had noticed a post on Facebook asking if anyone had the little pillow slip bags of lavender and I thought UMMM Yes I can whip some up. After all there is nothing nicer than after a hot bath snuggling into soft warm sheets and the smell of Lavender.....It makes winter that bit more bearable ..


The request came from a lovely lady in the village so I thought a little kindness goes a long way on dreary days..I also have a friend who has recently lost her brother so again I got to thinking just share the kindness...

Several years ago my dear friend that I lost to cancer and I stamped up ribbon. I have been reluctant to use it because ,for sentimental reasons I have not wanted to cut into it...... but use it I have and it has given me as much joy and it gave me when I first stamped it up for use.

I also managed to stamp a bit of fabric with the little stamps my daughter gave me for Mother's day.Thank you Anna and Matilda Betty.




I love the little stamps ...







and so tomorrow I'm off to deliver some winter "soul nourisher"......
Lavender sachets .....mmmmmm the scent of  a summer day on a Winter night..

               As Rosemary is to the Spirit, so Lavender is to the Soul,’ 






No comments :

Post a Comment