Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Wednesday 15 June 2016

                  Couldn't resist..............
As a kid did you ever make a restaurant for your parents or friends...I know I did ...I used my pocket money and bought a tin of pineapple or sometimes passion fruit or tamarillos
My friend Sigrid and I would eat them served all sorts of ways.
I remember my own children setting the table and having menus and interesting dishes....
Now another generation on and it's all happening again.
Pure delight.
I will let the photo's speak for themselves.
Menu de Jour

Taking a seat at our table...

Our fab waitress takes our order

then retreats to the kitchen passing the security guard 

Kitchen is ready for her order

We sit and admire the decor.

Can't resist...


Waitress diligently clears the table...



Beautiful arrangement? Maybe its the preserves?

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. Albert Einstein







No comments :

Post a Comment