Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Wednesday 10 February 2016

                          In the pink

Little Matilda Betty is becoming quite clever with a needle and thread.
You know how some days you see  a colour and it just seems to be everywhere.

I have become so accustomed to only seeing the dried out colour of straw.
Everywhere.
My lawns , the pastures around me, the dried out yellowy green in my tree's.


I just started seeing this washed out Naples Yellow every day.



 I have overlooked how much colour there is  in my life.
Pink has been prevalent in my weeks .Even my cheeks have been sporting a bright shade of pink.
Orange too ...lots of orange now that I come to think of it.



and......there is still lots of green to make me feel like life is all around me...



So I rejoice that there is infact no drought of colour in my life....

NOW PLEASE RAIN GODS BRING SOME RAIN TO THESE PARCHED HILLS ...PLEEEEEEEASE......

No comments :

Post a Comment