Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Saturday 9 December 2017

                   Bring me little water Sylvie....

As luck would have it our water supply dried up yet again...just on spring when the garden needs it most....so the man of the house ordered a new pump and after fluffing around cutting a "shortcut "  sent me up the hill to check that water , was indeed going into the tank.


Well the short cut ended up being a long cut...Straight up, more vertical than a ladder...The views were spectacular and there were wee caches of wildflowers everywhere hidden under wilding broom ...I was puffed when I reached the top ...elated to hear the sound of water going into the tank albeit very slowly and grateful to have a wonderful view and a bunch of wild flowers...
And ever so grateful to have a proper track to take me home.





















































No comments :

Post a Comment