Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Thursday 5 May 2016

                        It's been an age...
It seems like forever since I have sat down and written something on my blog.
Life sometimes has a way of convincing me there are never enough hours in a day. There are so many things that need doing this time of year.
I am trying to finish knitting a jersey for our youngest daughter ..home for 3 weeks from Australia.
The leaves are falling thick and fast and although mostly all of the walnuts, pears, plums and apples are picked there are still a few harvesting jobs that need finishing and the ever present leaves to be raked and cleared.
Aside from my accounts work there are still household chores and projects on the go each day as well.
This is the reason I often feel as if there are just not enough hours.

Time does not stand still .

 Our eldest son turned 38 and again it was a reminder to me I am not getting any younger.
This is no excuse though for slowing down.
I remind myself that keeping fit and active and staying on top of jobs is the secret to a healthier happier longer life. This is reinforced when I get a visit from the lovely wee residents of Elmsley house.
These wonderful young at hearts come to visit the garden twice a year. In spring and in Autumn they come with their carers to Picnic, collect walnuts and in the spring to make posies. It is always a pleasure as well as a reminder to me that age is just a state of mind.























How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon? Dr. Seuss

No comments :

Post a Comment