Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Friday 1 April 2016

                    It's four in the morning .....

and what's more the dawning just woke up the wanting in me.
Four in the Morning by Daniel O'Donnell Written by Jerry Chestnut. 

I want to turn back the clock and just play for one more day........
I want to move past all the grief and the different stages it brings....
I want to stop rereading every letter you ever sent me ...
I want you back here on earth just to tell you how amazing you are...
I want to tell you I made a new friend and Today is her birthday ....as it is your passing day...2.4.2014
You would really like her (and she lives in England)....
I want to tell you I finally listened to your advice and I HAVE A BLOG..
I want to laugh with you and give you a cuddle...
and most of all Today I just want to remember you .......
Rest peacefully my dearest friend



No comments :

Post a Comment