Coddled Eggs

Coddled Eggs

Thursday 6 August 2015

                                   Believe it or not Mary


You gave me this Victoria with a wee stash of old magazines you'd had returned to you...this one was special because you had written on the inside for Karen ...




But look It's May/June 2013 and it's in Provence AND it's all the places I went...




even the same markets.. I couldn't believe it as I read it felt like deja vu.
 I thought  to myself "hell's teeth I only just wrote my last blog post about this place"....

Mary Mary .......You have done it again.




I love it when these wonderful synchronicities happen.

                       We are continually shaped by the forces of coincidence.
                       Paul Auster


Its a gorgeous day today.The lawns are all tidy again with leaves sucked up by the mower.
I picked a couple of little posies,it is so hard to find flowers in the garden at the minute.







 I am contemplating new wallpaper for the newly revamped kids room....
Pretty florals on one wall only...




or a mural to remind us of the heron....



I did ask the girls to paint something...a night sky or some flowers..




Isn't this lovely ...good tracing too...




I love this one ....It tells me it is time to start showing the little ones more of the night sky ...I fancy a trip to an observatory is on the cards.

I found this gorgeous old book at the op shop and think it will be great  for the kiddies to copy some of the gorgeous pictures






I love it when we are all sitting around the table painting...
Then at night all tucked up in Oma's bed, reading and laughing .....

I have been trying a new style at my painting classes .I like it ...






I will be missing a weekend workshop at Borland can't be two places at once.

My lovely friend Kath will be going..her and sweet daughter Kate dropped by when Willow died and gave me the most beautiful Camilla and a gorgeous bunch of flowers...
Friends really are so special.

Well it is time to go read my dish magazine to inspire me to cook something nice...
It's a wonderful magazine with a great blog and facebook page 
https://www.facebook.com/dishmagazine






Books and magazines are such a nice way to distract us all ....


This post is for you Mary ....for the granny's and the dreamers...

Have a lovely week-end  everyone. I am going to follow the sun.


Maybe next time I'll send you a message Raewyn ...I haven't forgotten

No comments :

Post a Comment